The Life’s Little Treasures Foundation is a charity which is dedicated to providing support, friendship information and assistance to families of children born prematurely. It is currently run by volunteer parents who themselves have had a premature baby and so truly understand the challenges that these babies and their families face. Our services are available in the hospital (neonatal and special care units) and in the community when families come home.
Services like yourself play a vital role for families both in hospital and once babies come home. We would love to work closely with you to let families know that there is help and support out there and to let them know that they are not alone in this journey. Provide you with the any support you may require for your families.
We provide support in many ways
- Request LLT info pack *
- Support Groups
- Downloadable posters
- Parent Hospital Resource Folder “ A guiding hand for families in NICU and Special Care”
- Support in the hospital and community
- LLT and counselling services
- Do’s and Dont’s for the NICU and Special Care Staff
* Our professional packs currently cost $25, an invoice will be sent to the designated email address, once payment is received a pack will be sent to you.
To ensure that no family endures the difficult and life changing experience of having a premature or sick baby without easy access to critical information and community support to help them through their journey.
- To be there to assist and provide support to any family going through this journey
- Free hospital survival pack for EVERY family going through this journey
- Using innovative technology to provide information, education and support to families
- Collaborative partnerships with researchers and organisations that assist families
- Raising greater awareness in the community
- To introduce programs, which provide practical and emotional support to families who have babies that have spent time in intensive/special care nurseries.
- To provide easily accessible and relevant information for families
- To offer continued assistance to families to ease the transition from hospital to the home environment
- To increase community awareness of the unique issues faced by families of these special babies.