The Life’s Little Treasures Foundation is a charity which is dedicated to providing support, friendship information and assistance to families
of children born prematurely. It is currently run by parents who themselves have had a premature baby and so truly understand the challenges that these babies and their families face. Our services are available in the hospital (neonatal and special care units) and in the community when families come home.
Services provided by health professionals like yourself play a vital role for families both in the hospital and once babies come home. We aim to work closely with you to let families know they are not alone in this journey. We can provide you and families with information about help and support available to them.
We provide support in many ways
- Request LLTF info pack
- Support Groups
- Parent Hospital Resource Folder “A guiding hand for families in NICU and Special Care”
- Hospital “Books and Bubs” Program
- Support in the hospital and community
- Downloadable posters
- LLTF and counselling services
- Dos and Don’ts for the NICU and Special Care Staff
Providing critical information and support to families of premature and sick babies
To ensure that all families enduring the difficult and life-changing experience of having a premature or sick baby have easy access to critical information and community support to help make a difference to them and their child.
- To introduce programs, which provide practical and emotional support to families who have babies that have spent time in intensive/special care nurseries.
- To provide easily accessible and relevant information for families
- To offer continued assistance to families to ease the transition from hospital to the home environment
- To increase community awareness of the unique issues faced by families of these special babies.